Click the ICON to go to Polycom Support pages
Welcome to the Polycom VoIP Phone Provisioning Server
This is a publicly accessible server intended only for use of provisioning, upgrading, or downgrading the software of Polycom IP phones with stock Polycom software and configuration files.
Multiple 'stock' directories exist with different versions of SIP, UC, and BootROM software, and are named according to the SIP or UC software version contained within. These directories are completely ‘Stock’; no changes should be made to any configuration files within.
Each directory contains an ABOUT.TXT to indicate which SIP and BootROM software versions exist within that directory.
To Provision Your Polycom VoIP Phone:
1. From the phone's local menu interface, press Menu > Settings > Advanced (default password: 456) > Administration Settings > Network Configuration > Server Menu.
2. Configure your DHCP menu:
3.x Phones: Main Menu > Settings
> Advanced > Admin Settings > Network Configuration > DHCP Menu
On 4.x/5.x phones: Main Menu > Settings > Advanced > Admin Settings > Network Configuration > Provisioning Server > DHCP Menu set the following:
Boot Server: Static
BootSrv Type: IP Address (Once phone is upgraded, please remove the IP address from the phone!!!)
3. From the Provisioning Server menu set: Server Type: HTTP
4. Next input Server Address as voipt2.polycom.com or IP Example to load the latest SIP 4.06 = voipt2.polycom.com/406
a. Note voipt2.polycom.com can be entered in IP form, enter: Example 188.8.131.52/406 for convenience.
5. Unless otherwise instructed by VoIP Support, do not change Server User or Password.
(Optional): Specify a directory for the SIP or UC software version you wish the phone to provision, as listed below.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Using this server to provision your phone will erase all preferences and will restore all settings to their Factory Default Values! ALL SETTINGS WILL BE LOST!!
Available Software Directories:
Please click here for a current list of available software directories.
Polycom VoIP Support Contact:
Phone: (for Certified Resellers with a valid CPC code) 1-888-248-4143
© Polycom, Inc. All rights reserved.